July 21, 2011

Review: Lip Ice of Mentholatum (Sheer Color-Strawberry)

I want to share my new Lip care. Lately, I’m experiencing dry lips and chapped lips. Thank s to Project Vanity. I read their blog regarding this so I decided to try it and I bought Lip Ice with Sheer color-Strawberry.







It has a cute packaging and it's "pink".





I love the smell of strawberry. Yummy!
They also have Fragrance free.

As you can see, it's colorless but once you apply it on your lips it will change into natural sheer pink.





I love about this product:
  1. The smell of strawberry.
  2. It keeps your lips moisturized, smooth and healthy.
  3. It has a gentle Beeswax formulation suitable even for very sensitive skin. 
  4. It changes color to a natural sheer pink according to individual lips.
  5. Not too shiny
  6. Packaging is cute, very small. You can carry with your purse.

I hate about this:

  1. It's little bit pricey for a lip balm. It costs Php 145.00. But definitely, worth it.
Rate: 5/5

I recommend to try this one and their other lip product. More reviews soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments