November 08, 2011

EOS Lip Balm Review

I discovered this product while browsing the net and I knew that this was the favorite lip balm of Angelica Panganiban and the other celebrities so I try it. I got my lip balm at Carefree Shopper. It cost Php 245.00. You can check their website here.



Evolution of Smooth



Product Info

EOS lip balm is 100% natural, 95% organic and paraben and petrolatum free. Packed with antioxidant-rich vitamin E, soothing shea butter and jojoba oil, EOS keeps your lips moist, soft and sensationally smooth.

Available in different flavors: Summer Fruit, Sweet Mint, Honeysuckle Honeydew, Lemon Drop, Tangerine, Raspberry

Things I love
  • The packaging is so cute. It’s like an egg.
  • The taste is so sweet.
  • It gives moisture. It didn’t dry my lips.
  • Its natural and organic
Something I Wasn’t Crazy about
  • It doesn’t give color to my lips
  • Not all there lip balm has a SPF
  • Expensive for a lip balm

Rate: 3.5 out of 5

Maybe I will not buy this again because it's expensive for a lip balm and I will go for Lip Ice because  it gives color and moisture to my lips.

Tip: After you apply this lip balm, you can apply a colored lipstick to give some color to your lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments