December 17, 2011

Christmas Wishlist: Fitflops Sandals

Finally, I already have my Fitflop sandals. I bought mine at SM Megamall. This is included on my Christmas wishlist. I chose the Electra Black because it's looks stylish.I love this sandals because of it's benefits and comfortable.


Here are the benefits of Fitflop sandals:


Each and every style carries with it the great benefits of toning technology to improve your lower body. This is what you can expect:

  • Bottom and thigh muscle use is increased up to thirty percent which leads to much less aches and groans in your knees and hip joints and more tightening and toning action taking place
  • The shock from walking is absorbed twenty two percent more than your regular footwear which is less taxing on fragile foot bones and makes a much more comfortable walk
  • Joints will be realigned closer to the ground force reaction, enabling a more correct and safer step and also relieve stress in your back, hips and knees.
  • General pressure on your feet is also reduced to increase comfort. 
  • The effects of these shoes have also been approved by the American Podiatric Medical Association and so you can guarantee they’ll do you lots of good, even more if walking is a big part of your day.
- From Fitflop.org



I also have the Pietra White.


Try this Fitflop sandals because it's have many benefits for your body and at the same time they have many different styles that make your outfit looks stylish and fabulous. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments