January 06, 2012

MAC Holiday Edition Glitter and Ice Makeup Brushes

This is my first make up brush from MAC. It's my christmas gift from lola. My first impression about this is "Is this the original MAC brush?". This is authentic MAC brush but it looks cheap.






Information

Rare as a special edition: a chic collectible. With their glittering clear-as-ice handles and see-through snowglobe-inspired bag, this set of the 167 SE, 168 SE, 239 SE, 217 SE and the all-white 212 SE is a must for your wish list! Limited edition.


167SE

This is a powder brush. I used this for my Studio Fix Powder

Cute handle



168SE

This is my favorite brush among the five brushes. This is for blush and contour. 


Things I Love
  • Cute design
  • One kit that have all the brushes every girl needs
  • Brushes are soft
  • Easy to blend
  • Affordable. Its costs $50

217SE

This is blending brush.You can use this for applying eye shadow to blend your crease the color.


239SE

This is for eyeshadow. It looks like the same brush as above but it looks shorter.


212SE
This is perfect for eyeliner. It's cute!




Somethings I Wasn't Crazy About
  • All the hairs shed very easily
  • Looks Cheap
Rate:  3.5/5

It's great for travel and make up kit on the go. I love the design and the brushes are easy to blend. It's a holiday limited edition for the year 2011. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments