October 02, 2011

Online Shop

Lately, I'm curious about online shopping. Some of there items are not available here in the Phillipines and cheaper than in mall stores. Here are some stores I like:

1. Digital Traincase - They sell Nyx Make-up and Nail polish. They also sell Ecotools make- up brush. I bought Nyx Cream Blush here. I love cream blush but the packaging of Nyx products are not good. They have a very low price.


2. Carefree Shopper - They have different products make-up, perfume, bags, fitflops, nail polish and many more. I bought EOS lip balm here. I find there product expensive but in a good condition and AUTHENTIC. The seller is from Bacolod that's why the shipping fee was expensive.

3. StyleBreak - I think the owner of this shop is from the popular fashion designers Laureen Uy and Lizz Uy. I find their clothes expensive but fashionable (we all know). One day, I will buy some of their clothes. They also have stores in Trinoma, Robinson Galleria (50th Avenue), Makati, SM Iloilo and CDO. Many celebrities wear they clothes.

4. Asian Vogue - I super love their shoes and bags. I think their products are came from Korea or China. I definitely recommend their shop. More discount! Very Fashionable!

5. Dress Me Up Too -  This is my second favorite online shop. I love their clothes and shoes. There products are came from China, Korea and Thailand. Very fashionable! but expensive shipping fee (Php 125 depending on the location). I'm looking forward to buy their products.

These are my top 5 online shop. Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments