November 02, 2011

South Korea-Busan Tour

My mom and I love to travel. Our next destination was Busan in South Korea. We flew with Cebu Pacific Air. Cebu Pacific Air offers low fare for its destination. Our trip cost Php 3,000 only. Very cheap! HAHAHA!...Check their low fares here.

Busan is the second largest city in South Korea. The city is famous for its seafood and beaches. Honestly, I don't have any idea about the city. All I know is they have a cool weather which is I like. We took the city tour bus which you can travel the city in just one ticket.

It costs Php 450 or 10,000 won

You can use this in Haeundae and Taejongdae Tour in just one ticket.Very Affordable, right?

 The bus has a LCD TV gives the tourist information. Sosyal! HAHAHA!



I was able to take a picture in the bus with umbrella. It's raining that time. Wrong timing."]

Busan City Tour Bus is convenient and hassle free for the tourist like me because you don't need to take a taxi which is too much expensive for you to see the city. This bus will take you to the tourist destination in Busan. You can continue to travelling in Busan by taking the next bus after your sightseeing.










They have scheduled time when the bus will arrived to pick you up and transfer you to the next destination. I was surprised  that they are "on time". I remembered there was a time we missed the next bus, we are running and trying to make "para" just to make the bus stopped. Sadly, we missed the bus and wait for the next bus to arrived.

More pictures about our tour on my next blog.  Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments