July 31, 2011

Review: Lip Ice Color Lipbalm


This is my second time to review the product from The Mentholatum. Today, I will blog their one of their product with color lip balm.

 Lip Ice Color Lip balm

It costs Php 125.00



The color of this is Candy Apple.

It’s like a dark red. I love the color!

I love about this:

  • Gives natural and lovely color for soft and beautiful lips.
  • Contain Vitamin E, Lanolin Oil, Mango Seed Butter to keep your lips soft and moisturized.
  • SPF 15 for UV Protection
  • Fragrance free

I hate about this:

Honestly, nothing. I really love their lip products.

Rate: 5/5

I recommend to try their products because it's really good. It gives moisture to your lips and at the same time it gives a natural color to your lips. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments