December 21, 2011

Christmas Wishlist: iPad2

Finally, my no. 1 in my Christmas Wishlist was granted. This is the Christmas gift from my boyfriend. We bought this at iStudio in Shangri-la. It's cost about Php 22,000. Most of the resellers of Apple are out of stock. I'm lucky we have it reserved before it's gone. Hehe :)



Ipad2 Wifi only 16G White. I love color white.





I also bought Capdase leather case Folio Dot worth Php 1,500 only at SM Megamall. It has 3 colors: white, black and red. I chose color red because it's also my favorite color. 




Capdase: Folio Dot



  • Folds to provide an elevated keyboard that makes typing more comfortable
  • Functions as a landscape displaying
  • Distinguished & exquisite craftmanship, made with high-quality material
  • Shock absorbing sft-pad protection
  • Soft suede lining keeps iPad clean

Perfect fit for iPad2

Best gift ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments