January 02, 2012

Review: MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation

I heard so many things about this product and I can't wait to this try this.

Once I applied this on my face, I said "it's true!"

I can't imagine that this powder gives a perfect coverage and controls the oil. My shade is NC 25. Its perfect on my skin tone. Its look like I don't wear make up and it gives a natural look.


Product Information:

A one-step application of foundation and powder. Gives skin a smooth, flawless, all-matte, full-coverage finish. Long-wearing: lasts for up to eight hours. A real all-in-one. The choice of pros, and a long time favourite of M∙A∙C fans.


Things I love:
  • It gives a prefect coverage (Medium-Heavy)
  • Unscented
  • Stays last
  • Controls oil
  • Stylish Packaging. It has a separate place for the sponge.
  • Available locally (Rustan's Shangri La, Glorietta, Rockwell and MOA



Somethings I wasn't Crazy About:
  • Expensive. It cost Php 1,600
  • No SPF
Rate: 5/5




Swatch of NC25

With flash. Can you see the nice coverage?

Without flash. Perfect!
I apply this using my MAC brush for medium coverage. You can also apply with wet sponge for heavy coverage. Choose the right shade for your skin tone for natural look. Grab your own MAC Studiofix Powder plus Foundation and see for yourself.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments