January 02, 2012

My Skin Care Regimen for 2012

Its a long time since I blog. By the way, I have so many things I want to share to you guys, first is that I have my new skin care regimen for the year 2012. Some of my products I used is still included in my list because it's very effective and affordable and some are for reviews.


For My Skin Care Regimen


Facial  Wash - Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash
After using this product, my skin feels soft and moisturize





Make-up Remover - Pond's Cold Cream
It's very effective for removing waterproof make-up especially my Majorlica Eyelash Expander. It's very difficult to remove.






Moisturizer - St. Ives Collagen Elatin Facial Moisturizer






Eye Cream - Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-on
It's my first time to use this. For the results, 14-21 days to see the result. Let's see what happened after 21 days. Wait for my review.






For My Everyday Make-up


Mac Studiofix Powder plus Foundation
Please see my review here.




Mac Blush






Maybelline Gel Eyeliner


Majorlica Majorca Eyelash Expander


Lip Ice Sheer Color (review here)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments