January 04, 2012

Review: Pond's Cold Cream

I can say that this product is "Bestseller". Everytime I buy this product, it's always out of stock. I don't know why. Maybe because everyone is using this. Let us know why.....



Information

Gentle yet effective deep cleansing action removes hidden dirt and make-up, even stubborn waterproof mascara. Its special blend of ingredients softens as it cleanses in one simple step so your skin feels smooth and radiantly clean; never tight or dry.





Things I Love
  • It moisturize my skin as it cleanse
  • Doesn't cause break out
  • Removes dirt and even my waterproof mascara
  • Available locally (Watson's, Supermarket's and Department Stores nationwide)
  • Affordable 
  • I love the lemon scent
Somethings I Wasn't Crazy About: 
  • Honestly, none. I really love this product. Now we know why this product is "Bestseller"
Rate: 5/5

Tip: I use this sponge instead of cotton to remove excess oil and dirt on my face. It's better to use this than cotton because it also exfoliate your skin as it cleanse. Cotton may leave some fiber on your skin. 


These are the dirt on my face. Yuck!

For closer look




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments