January 05, 2012

Happy Three Kings

Gifts are the symbol of 3 kings in Christmas.


I'm so blessed that I have this people who loves me so much. I'll share to you my gifts I received last Christmas. Most of them are from my loved ones.


First, I received from my boyfriend is this Belle de Jour Power Planner. I told him that I love this planner because there are discount coupons inside and it's so girly.






Second is also from my boyfriend. My iPad! This is the best gift I ever received. I choose color white because it looks unique and clean. :)


We got it at iStudio in Shangri La. 


Third is from my mom and dad. 


Fitflops sandals. I want this because I want to have a tone muscles even I dont go to gym. 




Fourth, make ups!



Ever since, I really wanted to have MAC Studiofix Powder because I heard that this is a good powder and foundation.





I also have MAC blush on and make up brush from my lola. She is from Canada and these are my pasalubong from her.


Lastly, Jewelry stand from my boss. He bought this at Forever 21. I love this! It's so cute!






I hope that you also have a nicest gift from your loved ones. 


Happy New Year to all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments