December 09, 2011

Review: Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash

It's time to review the Human Heart Nature Hydrating Facial Wash. I can say that this is my second favorite product of Human Heart Nature. I'll give you reasons why I love this.



I wanted to try this product because I have a dry and sensitive skin so I decided to try the small one first (50ml) to review if it's a good to my skin. I'm happy this product did a good job.

Product Info:

For dry or mature skin or for those interested in delaying the ageing process. If you liked our previous Moringa Facial Wash, you'll love this! A luxurious milky, creamy facial wash, now with an improved formulation and improved scent.

Moringa is a treasure trove of natural nutrients, with 7x more vitamin C than oranges, 4x more calcium than milk and 4x more vitamin A than carrots! Together with Aloe Vera, which is known for its soothing, healing and moisturizing skin benefits, you can have the power-packed vitamin boost your skin needs for that daily cleansing regimen without stripping your skin's natural moisture barrier.

-From Human Heart Nature website.



Things I love:
  • It's natural and organic
  • Creamy and milky texture
  • Best for sensitive skin
  • Doesn't cause break out or allergies
  • Very Affordable (Php 79.75)
  • My face feels hydrated and moisturized
Somethings I Wasn't Crazy About
  • Not perfect for cleansing or removing mascara
  • I don't like the scent
  • Non-foamy. I tend to use too much for my face.


Rate: 4.5 out of 5

I would recommend this product because it's really good to my skin. My skin feels moisturized after I used it. I was amazed in this product. I understand that the scent is not that good because it's natural and organic. For best result, you can use the Hydrating Toner of Human Heart Nature.

I will try their Human Heart Nature Hydrating Toner on my next order. =)

Hope you like it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments