December 11, 2011

Review: Human Heart Nature Moisturizing Night Cream with Plant Collagen

This is the new product from Human Heart Nature. I'm looking for a moisturizing cream that's great for my skin. Since, I'm fan of Human Heart Nature products because they are natural and organic. They are also best for my sensitive skin. I give it a try.






Product Info:


Helps stimulate the regeneration of your skin and infuses it with maximum moisture while you sleep.


Ingredients:


water, isostearyl hydroxystearate (vegetable derived), dicapryl ether (vegetable derived), caprylic capric triglyceride (coconut derived), glyceryl stearate (vegetable derived), glycerin, Persea americana (Avocado) seed oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, stearyl alcohol (vegetable derived), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe vera) leaf juice, natto gum, tapioca starch, glyceryl caprylate (coconut oil, palm oil and glycerin derived), xanthan gum, fragrance (all natural), anisic acid (anise seed derived)






Things I love:
  • It's natural and organic
  • Nice packaging
  • Best for sensitive skin
  • Creamy and milky texture
  • Doesn't cause break outs or allergies
  • My skin feels moisturized and soft
  • Affordable. It's cost Php 139.75
Milky texture


Looks oily

Somethings I Wasn't Crazy About:

  • It's smell like a cough syrup. I don't like the smell.
  • Too oily or shiny
Rate: 4 out 5

I love this product because it keeps my skin moisturize while I sleeps. I noticed that it's tighten my pores and my skin so soft. I wish it was unscented because I don't like the smell.

I would recommend to try this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments