December 13, 2011

Shopping: Fashion Accessories

I want to share my new fashion accessories I bought recently in different stores in the metro. I also bought them online. I really love them! They make my outfit so fabulous. Here are some of my fashion accessories:



Bubbles Necklace. I love the color pink.













Bubbles connector ring. So cute! It's cost Php 70.00 pesos only.



Stylebreak necklace.

FYI. Laureen Uy is a co-owner of Stylebreak. It is located at The Ramp (Shangri-la)


I'm a fan of Laureen Uy and I like her style. I always read her blog.


Butterfly earings :)

Heart...I'm inlove!



This is the trend now a days. Owl necklace





I'm pretty sure you will find this all at Landmark Makati. I love that place because all of their items are so affordable. You can also find fashionable shoes, accessories and clothes.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments