January 14, 2012

My Birthday Gift



 This is the birthday gift of my boyfriend. Hedkendi Disco Heaven Headphones. I really wanted to have this. Finally, I have it! :)


I choose color white and pink because it's terno on my iPAd and pink is my favorite color. HAHA! 

Techincal Specs
  • Driver Size: 50mm
  • Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
  • Impedence: 320hms
  • Sensitivity: 103dB
  • Max Input Power : 100mW
  • Cable Length: 1.5m


I love this because it's fashionable and very light. You won't notice it's there at all. I love listening to music especially when I'm stuck in traffic and while waiting for someone.

It's doesn't ruin my hairstyle because of the thick earmuffs . I really love this gadget. It's very affordable. It's 1990 only and available locally.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments