January 14, 2012

What's in my bag?

I'll share to you guys the things inside my bag. This is my first time to blog about "What's in my bag?". I'm a fan about this topic so I tried to have my own. 


My bag is from Couch.


Here are the things inside my bag:


1. iPad - The best gift ever!
2. BDJ Planner - It helps a lot especially for all career women like me. 
3. XOXO Wallet
4. Kikay Kit - This is from Forever21
5. Blackberry Curve 8520
6. Goody comb
7. Lip Ice Sheer Color
8. Pilot Sign Pen
9. Fruitella
10. Pouch (Meds, Keys, Headset)
11. Mirror
12. iPad Charger
13. EOS Lip Balm


Inside my "Kikay kit"

  1. MAC Studio Fix Powder plus Foundation
  2. MAC Blush
  3. In2it Waterproof Eyebrow
  4. Majorlica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus
  5.  MAC Powder Brush
  6. MAC Blush/Contour Brush
  7. Maybelline Gel Eyeliner
  8. Etude Hand Cream
  9. Hygienix Alcohol
  10. Kleenex Oil Blotter 
  11. Johnson's Baby Cologne
That's all!...Share your "What's in my bag?" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments