January 11, 2012

My 23rd Birthday

Today, I celebrate my birthday. I really enjoyed this day. First thing I did was I went to church to thanks all the blessings.


After that, my boyfriend and I went to Ace Water Spa in Pasig. Sayang because we can't take pictures so I don't have pictures to share to you guys but I will share to you my experience. I used my discount coupon from BDJ planner. It's Buy One Take One! 


Price: Php 550






Information


ACE Water Spa traces back its concept to word SPA- derived from the Latin Phrase “Salus per Aquam” or “Sanitus per Aquam” meaning Health through Water. Since then, Water has been a vital element in cleansing, relaxing and healing because its curative properties. In England, back in the 16th century, the Romans came up with an idea to undergo “medicinal bathing” to soothe and treat body illnesses by the roman soldiers, thus hydrotherapy was born.




Hydrotherapy massage - is a kind of therapeutic massage that utilizes “Ultrasonic Jet System” that massages specific areas of the body with its aquatic jets strategically located to relax and soothe tired and aching muscles. This treatment is best done in heated water.




These one push-of-a-button equipments are categorized as soft, moderate and hard massages. Because of these, the customers are assured of the same consistent experience, unlike manual hand massages wherein every visit may be a different experience due to different factors. For example, a masseuse that offers hard massages may not be as strong as before because he is already tired.

Moreover, the massage systems, being “do-it-yourself” type, gives the customer the freedom to decide which water equipment to use and which part of his body needs more attention.





Facilities
  • Parking - Valet options
  • Swim shop
  • Reception area
  • Spacious Locker rooms
  • Organized shoe racks
  • Changing Area (for women)
  • Shower area
  • 25m; 5 lanes lapping pool
  • Hydrotherapy spa area
  • Waterfalls
  • Lazy River
  • 25 massage systems
  • Resting area
  • Hot Herbal Pools
  • Steam
  • Sauna
  • Floor Fountain
  • Restaurant - Ace Coffee Lounge
  • Skygarden


Thing I Love
  • Excellent customer service. All the staffs are friendly and very accommodating
  • Nice facilities
  • Very clean and organize
  • Relieves stress
  • They are very strict on your attire because they want to get their customer's the maximum benefit derived from the spa.

Something I Wasn't Crazy About
  • Honestly, none! I really enjoyed the place and benefits of the spa. 

Rate: 5/5

For more information about the spa, please visit there website.

I am planning to get a gift card for my mom because I think she will enjoy here. I noticed after I showered I feel so stress out and my skin is more smooth because of there herbal pool.

Go! Try to experience the amazing Ace Water Spa! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments