January 07, 2012

Review: St. Ives Collagen Elastin Facial Moisturizer

I dropped by at Landmark, my favorite shopping place :) to look for a facial moisturizer and I saw this. I was surprised when I saw this because I can't believe that St. Ives has their facial moisturizer. I was planning to find a new moisturizer that pasok on my budget.

Information

This moisturizer, with collagen elastin proteins, hydrates for visibly softer, smoother skin. 100% Natural moisturizers, which St. Ives sources from plants, form the basis of all triglycerides that make up essential oils. Glycerin is a great example; it's an excellent moisture-holding helper for your skin and keeps it smooth-looking.




Things I Love

  • Doesn't cause break out
  • No parabens and Phthalates
  • Moisturize my skin
  • This products goes a long way 
  • Gives my skin smooth and soft
  • Affordable. This cost around Php 240.00
  • Locally available in leading supermarket and department stores
  • Unscented



Somethings I Wasn't Crazy About
  • No SPF
  • The packaging is not that good. Unhygienic.

I love this moisturizer because it's really pasok on my budget and this product goes a long way. It's very thick cream without sticky or oily feeling. Moisturize well and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I'll recommend this product. I'm sure you will also love this. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments