April 09, 2012

It's Summer Time!

This is my favorite season, SUMMER! I can't wait to our Ilocos trip this coming May. In preparation for our summer trip, I bought this Beach Hut Sunblock Lotion for body, face and hair. I got this for 729 only! Can you believe it?! Hahaha! 



Beach Hut Max 100

Unbelievably Light Lotion Sunblock with extreme SPF protection. It has micronized zinc oxide is uber light on skin, quick drying, and gives you that non messy, non sticky sheer feeling while offering 99% maximum protection from UVA/UVB rays that causes sunburn, skin cancer and skin darkening.



Beach Hut Face SPF 65

Ultra-sensitive Hypoallergenic face sunblock. It is specifically designed for sensitive skin. It is specially formulated with organic zinc oxide for an ultra mild yet complete sun protection that is proven and tested hypoallergenic. It is made with organic sunscreen that keeps the skin moisturized and protected from harmful UVA/UVB rays while still being safe and gentle on skin.




Beach Hut Hair and Scalp SPF 20

Protect both hair and scalp from salt water, chemicals and harmful rays of the sun. Keeps your hair soft and manageable and your scalp sunburn free. 

These are the products I use to protect my skin from harmful UVA/UVB rays. It's proven and tested. I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments