April 10, 2012

Ladder to Success



I'm an aspiring flight attendant as I mentioned before on my blog. Last March 30, I tried to applied at Cebu Pacific for Cabin Crew Application. I will share to you my experience during my application. It's a one day process so on the end of the day you will know if your accepted or not. 

First Stage: Screening

On this stage, they will check your height. You should be 5'3" higher. They are very strict on height! They will also check you SMILE, complexion and any scar on your knees. They also check your waist line and hips. 

TIP: During this stage, always SMILE. No matter what happened, always SMILE.

Second Stage: Impact Interview

On this stage, they will check your communication skills which is very important for a cabin crew. You will need to do is to introduce yourself, family background, educational background, hobbies, why do you want to be a cabin crew and why Cebu Pacific. 
This is the stage I didn't pass. When I asked the interviewer WHY? She said because of my communication skills. I don't know what is the problem with my communication skills but I guess I need to improve. Maybe because I was nervous that time.

TIP: You need to check your grammar, pronunciation and the words your going to use. You also check the tone of your voice. Try to practice in front of the mirror because the interviewer also check your poise and your SMILE during the impact interview.

Third Stage: Final Interview

Once you pass the second stage, this is the easy stage (I think!) because this is the stage that the interviewer wants to know more about yourself.

TIP: Always SMILE and be HONEST

I hope this post helps you for your future application at Cebu Pacific Air. I also hope all of the aspiring flight attendant fulfill their dream as a cabin crew someday. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paola! I'm going to apply also as a cabin crew in Cebupac this June25 so I'm happy I found a post like this! I just want to ask if they also checked your weight and if they are also strict about it? Thanks a lot! Will wait for your response :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jana!

      They will not measure your weight but they measure your waist line. They are very strict about it.

      Good luck on your application.

      Delete

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments