July 15, 2012

Ilocos Adventure Day 4: Pagudpud (North)


On this day, it was raining so were not able to enjoy the sun and also the beach. Our first destination is Kabigan Falls. The water in falls is very cold but beautiful place.
Kabigan Falls


Aqua Grande
 We did not stayed here for so long because we wanted to stay long in Blue Lagoon and it has an entrance fee.


I’m excited to see the Blue Lagoon because of its color blue water. Unfortunately, it was raining so the water is not that color blue.


Blue Lagoon

Along our way to Blue Lagoon, you will see the Patapat Viaduct. It's a nice view.





Bantay Abot Cave

So this was our last day in Ilocos, I really enjoyed the place, food and also the people. I'm looking forward to our next trip. We are going to Cebu and Bohol on January to celebrate the "Sinulog Festival". I'm very excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments