November 12, 2011

My Christmas Wishlist

I can't wait for Christmas. This is my favorite occasion every year because it’s all about family reunions, sharing, shopping and most of all about GOD. I can't wait to open my gifts every Christmas.

Here are the items I want to receive this coming Christmas.

1. Gadgets- I want to have an iPad. I want the color white.



I'm a techie person. I have my iPhone and iPod before but I switched to Blackberry Curve. I also have my Canon DSLR 1100 and my laptop Lenovo Z370.

2. Fitflop- I love this style and color. Simple but elegant. It also helps to tone my legs. really  want to have one. Click here for review. *Wish granted*



3. Planner- I want this Belle de Jour Power Planner. It's so cute. Click here for review.
*Wish granted*



I like to be organize and plan for my future. I think everyone should have their planner because it helps you to be organize and to improve you as a person. It's best for a person who always forget everything like birthdays, meetings, and things to do. This planner helps you a lot.

4. Make up Brushes- Any brand will do. I really want to have a complete set of make up brushes because I love make-ups.



5. Clothes- I used to buy a lot of clothes, accessories, bags and shoes. I'm planning to change my wardrobe because I want to be more fashionable. I really love fashion. I used to buy in Forever 21, tiangge and ukay-ukay. 



6. Headphone- Hedkandi Pure Headphone. I love the color and it's so fashionable. This cost Php 1,990



These are my the items on my wishlist. I wish there is someone who can give these to me. Haha :D Assuming?

Merry Christmas to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog! :)

I'm Glad to Hear Your Comments